Life Wish List
1) A smart phone. So I can check my email everywhere.
2) A house.
3) A new bumper for my ’98 Honda Civic. And a new left front light.
4) A 4.0 GPA this semester. But I’ll settle for 3.5.
5) A beautiful, seizure-free, friendly wedding. With great weather. And everyone I love.
7) To wake up feeling like leaving my apartment and conquering the world instead of like staying in bed and watching TV.
8) A job that will let my soul rest easy, pay my student loans, and take my wonderful Hunter on vacation.
9) Travel. I want to travel…to see the world.
10) To know God. Fiercely.
11) To love others passionately.