Well, it’s been kind of a big year. Since the last post, I have done the following things for the first time:
1) Been married;
2) Lived with a boy;
3) Let someone else, who’s not my mom, wash my laundry.
4) Traveled to Mexico;
5) Taken a cruise;
6) Been admitted to the Bar (well, conditionally admitted as a student);
7) Accepted, interviewed, and advised organizational clients;
8) Interviewed for (and been rejected from) a Judicial Clerkship;
9) Made new friends;
10) Moved into a new state;
11) Changed my last name;
12) Taken on a bit more than I can chew, work-wise;
13) Learned that I can handle a lot more than I thought, and handle it well.
14) Financially committed to taking the MARYLAND Bar and becoming a Maryland attorney.
I am continually learning that I am capable of more than I previously thought. My confidence in my legal abilities and life-living abilities is growing. I’m struggling in my faith, but I hope that it will grow as I move through this time of unknown – no idea where I will be working or what I will be doing ten months from today. It is hard to be a Christian when Christians act so crazy all the time — but more about that later.
Love to all —